We Are Hiring!!
West Wawanosh Mutual Insurance Company, has an immediate opportunity for a
Property Underwriter to join our Underwriting Team in a full time position in Dungannon, Ontario.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience as well as a positive team environment with a strong focus on community involvement and a healthy work life balance.
As a Property Underwriter, you will underwrite and process renewals, endorsements and new business within established authority limits and according to company guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Sound judgment in decision making, problem solving and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied complex assignments
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to changes in technology, processes and workflow
- Must work well as part of a team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- 3 years minimum insurance industry experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field
- Completion or commitment to achieve professional designation such as Chartered Insurance Professional
- Farm/Commercial experience would be a definite asset
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and experiences in confidence by email to email@example.com on or before July 31st, 2017.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.