We are hiring!
West Wawanosh Mutual Insurance Company, has an immediate opportunity for a Property Underwriter to join our Underwriting Team in a full time position in Dungannon, Ontario.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience as well as a positive team environment with a strong focus on community involvement and a healthy work life balance.
As a Property Underwriter, you will underwrite and process renewals, endorsements and new business within established authority limits and according to company guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Sound judgment in decision making, problem solving and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied complex assignments
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to changes in technology, processes and workflow
- Must work well as part of a team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- 3 years minimum insurance industry experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field
- Completion or commitment to achieve professional designation such as Chartered Insurance Professional
- Farm/Commercial experience would be a definite asset
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience in confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 22nd, 2018.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. West Wawanosh Mutual is committed to providing accommodations and to achieving a barrier-free workplace for individuals with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, we will support you by taking into account your individual accessibility needs.