Residential Rental Property Owners Insurance

Residential Rental Property Owners Insurance

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

You've Got Unique Coverage Needs

When you own a residential rental property, you’ve got unique coverage needs. You need to know what’s covered and how to assess your risk. That’s where your insurance advisor for West Wawanosh Mutual Insurance Co. comes in.

Your WWMIC agent or broker can discuss details of coverage for:

• Your building

• Your contents in the building or units

• Loss of rental income• Crime coverage

• Liability (allegations that you are legally liable for third party bodily injury or property damage).

 Because we’re part of your community, we understand the area and its special demands. If you have a claim or a question, we’re right there, backing you up every step of the way. We offer proactive loss prevention services, including on-site inspections and prevention service and tips.

WWMIC Resources and News